Software Engarde Basic and PRO to manage competitions - Engarde PRO is approved by FIE
Software DiapoEngarde and ShowPiste to display results and information in the rooms
An experienced team to manage your prestigious competitions
March 12, 2013: See the evolutions in the version history
January 2, 2013 (version 9.6), November 7, 2012 (version 9.552), September 12, 2012 (version 9.55), July 18, 2012 (version 9.54), May 2012 (version 9.53), Mars 2012 (version 9.52), Mars 2012 (version 9.51): see version history
Engarde version 9.5February 9th 2012
- Enrichment of the competition management functions,
- Models for the documents and improvement of the reports,
- Major evolutions for DiapoEngarde with scripting and new displays,
- Other improvements for Engarde in auxiliary mode, checking off, back up.
September 7, 2011, Diaporama : Engarde in action during the Universiade in Shenzhen.
Save time in your competitions thanks to the new modules of Engarde for the allocation of hours, pistes and referees.
Try Engarde freely with the menu: New competition / Evaluation competition
See all improvements in the version history
Engarde BasicA low cost version of Engarde for individual and team competitions :
- Manage fencers, referees, poules, tableaux
- Advanced allocation of referees in poules and tableaux
- Import/export XML and text files
- Files to be deployed on the web manually
- Caption of the results of a competition on several networked computers
- All the management of fencers, referees, poules, tableaux
- Connection with display software applications DiapoEngarde and ShowPiste
- Automatic deployment of files to the web
- Advanced allocation of referees by 1/4 in tableaux
- Connection to the piste apparatuses to receive automatically the scores
- The FIE mode to manage the competitions of the FIE
Engarde FIE is not a software application but a mode of Engarde PRO. Engarde PRO is approved by the FIE when running in this mode.
This mode is mandatory for the competition of the FIE.
- Numbers and versions of document
- Automatic allocation of referees according to the new rules in 2011
- Backtrack controls
- Special operation history
- Statistics, Technical Directory
Add visual information to your competitions
Display has become an unavoidable part of big competitions, for the participants, the public and the organizers: Find easily the information needed by the fencers and their staff
- Better follow up of the assaults on the pistes
- Better follow up of the progress of the competition
- Find easily the information needed by the fencers and their staff
- Allow your organizing team to follow up and manage the competition better
With DiapoEngarde ►
Do not miss anything of the ongoing competition
Display on large screen, in the competition site:
- Scrolling poules or a fix poule with evolving scores.
- Scrolling tableaux or a fix part of a tableau with evolving scores.
- Lists of fencers, rankings.
- DiapoEngarde displays flags.
- Scripts that enable displaying of automatic display sequences
With ShowPiste ►Follow up the assaults with fervor by displaying the state of the piste on big screens
(names, nations, flags, scores, lamps, stopwatch,cards):
- Using serial or Ethernet connection between the piste apparatus and Engarde PRO.
- Or by making a manual input with Engarde PRO.
If you need software features for your competition or to improve the management of your structure, we could do it for you.
- Online registration.
- Fencer management, standings.
- Competition management, display management and online results website
Please contact us to discuss your project and ask for an estimate.